This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by kalisjr.

• Author
     anonim_2m
    Participant

would have been cool if each member could modify the profile background, like facebook cover, gives the user more freedom on his profile.

Chandu
    Participant

I Agree with Anonim_2m 🙂 But is that possible to do so?? :-/

Catalin

Hello,

We may consider your suggestion.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     anonim_2m
    Participant

would have been cool if each member could modify the profile background, like facebook cover, gives the user more freedom on his profile.

Catalin

we will add this on a future update… thanks for your suggestion.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     kalisjr
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to know how to get some custom features added to the theme. Our developers are not able to add some critical features we need to include in our site. We’d like the user to be able to have the ability to track royalties they earn from up-votes on ideas they submit.

The term CrowdSourcing explains how customers engage with a company to share ideas that they in turn develop. In order to do this we need a private social forum to accomplish this and we chose KLEO because it was the closest thing to everything we were looking for.

Our initial impressions were that we could just use this as a starting point hire a developer and have the missing features coded in. Our hired developer has said this is not possible due to the way the theme is built. We’d hate to lose our investment in this and don’t have the time to code a similar solution from scratch so we are reaching out to see if we could hire you to add some features in which would enable us to keep KLEO and just pay you to develop these badly needed features.

Please let us know ASAP and see a sample picture I’ve included in this request to see the two icons in the user profile page we’d need among other things. Integration with a plug in that provides this capability is what we were looking to accomplish. See picture and notice two additional icons we’d have to supply the user with in order for them to be able to track their submitted ideas privately in addition to tracking their royalty earnings we pay them for ideas that gain the needed up-votes for use to develop those ideas.

We pay the customer for ideas that help improve our apps and in doing this those customers need to have the ability to track their ideas and earning on those ideas which qualified to be developed.

Please let us know what the process is to have custom work done for us so we can discuss the options we have at this point. We’re looking to launch the site soon and need a response ASAP.

Mega Thanks,

Justin Kalis

PS: I tried to submit a private ticket for this but the site kept giving me a 404 error so I had no choice but to publish our request for custom work here. If you don’t do this sort of thing do you have a developer who could accomplish the custom work that is also very familiar with the theme.. The two new icons SUGGEST and ROYALTIES are show n in the attached image to give an idea of what we need for the user community made available via their private profiles.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?