This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by anilipekci.

• Author
     anilipekci
    Participant

Hello,

I am looking for a review plugin that enables my users to rate conferences and make comment on the conferences.

Any idea?

Thanks

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I’m not sure what type of review you want users to leave and whether the conferences are custom post types or not. If you’re looking for a simple X out of 5 stars plugin you can try https://wordpress.org/plugins/rating-widget/

For anything more advanced I would suggest searching through CodeCanyon on Envato.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

anilipekci
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Basically, I want to provide my users a platform that they can visit and see previous MUN (Model United Nations) conferences and rate them and make comment on them. It’s kind of a product review. I previously used a catalogue plugin named HD Catalogue but it is removed from wp.

So I want to use kind of a product catalogue which is seen by all users and opens for rating and commenting. Even, a code can be given to the specific people so that we can sure that only participant’s rate and make comment on the conference.

Could you please help me out regarding rate and review plugin?

Thanks,

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You’ll need to search out possible solutions for rating and review plugins that suit your needs via websites like CodeCanyon. I do not have any other suggestions for plugins that be of use to you, sorry.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

anilipekci
    Participant

Hi Kieran,

Unfortunately, CodeCanyon only provides paid plugins, however thanks for your interest!

Kindest regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?