This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Adding the Login/Profile button drop down menu to the WP menu would be a great addition, and would enable the user to customize the drop downs natively in WordPress.

Laura

Hello, do you mean the login modals?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

No. I mean the fields in the drop down menu between the “Profile” and “Sign Out” button (once you’re logged in). If that drop down menu could be integrated into the native WP area for customizing and setting up menu’s, that would be pretty sweet.

Laura

Hello, buddypress does add menu links to the wp menu, hover the photo and you should see activity, profile etc

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hi @laura

Yeah I understand that Buddypress adds menu links to the WP Menu Dashboard, but you can’t (at least not that I’m aware of) control or create menu items from the WP Menu Dashboard for the Sweet Date Profile/Login drop down button.

Am I correct?

Laura

Hello, yes, right now there is not an option to change those items

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Yep. I was just making a suggestion to add it as a feature in the future. 🙂

Laura

Hello, awesome, will keep it in mind 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?