This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     omhasan98
    Participant

I just purchased and downloaded SweetDate from Evanto marketplace and have trouble doing the install. The two approaches I took:

1) Went to CPanel and folder called public_html/wp-content/themes and uploaded the 27MB file
    themeforest-4994573-sweet-date-more-than-a-wordpress-dating-theme.zip. After I unzip, I see a new folder called Main Files, but no Sweet Date. I looked for Sweet Date from WordPress dashboard under theme installation and cant install it. So I went into Main Files and then into WordPress folder under it and then copied the sweetdate.zip file to public_html/wp-content/themes. After unzipping, I still cant install in WordPress Dashboard.

2) I went to Themes in Dashboard and tried to upload the themeforest-4994573-sweet-date-more-than-a-wordpress-dating-theme.zip file from there, but the install failed with error message that it cant find a stylesheet.

How do I fix this issue, and why is the install not more user-friendly? Thanks,

Omar Hasan

Laura

Hello, please open the zip and go to Main Files > WordPress Then Open both sweetdate-child and sweetdate .zips, Go to wp-content/themes and drop there the FOLDERS sweetdate and sweetdate-child that you found on each .zip. In your wp-admin go to your themes and activate Sweetdate Child 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?