This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

allydege
    Participant

Hi, i have recently bought sweet date and i was hoping it would come out (look alike) like this http://seventhqueen.com/themedemo/?product=sweetdate after installation, but sadly it came out like this http://wovila.com/Home/

Could someone help please on how can i make it looks like the demo site? i really want that view and it is the only reason i have bought this item.

Best regards

Laura

Hello, please check out documentation and video tutorials, it will guide you on how to show the same as in demo site.
    If you still need help after trying those options, let me know, i will check it out for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

allydege
    Participant

Thanks Laura, video tutorial helped out a lot since i am newbie at wordpress. I appreciate!

Laura

Hello, i’m glad it helped! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

farzanahmed
    Participant

Hi

I’m having the same issue – where can i find the video tutorials?

Thanks
    Farzan

allydege
    Participant

It just come bundled from a zip folder, simply check out this path Main files/Documentation/Sweetdate/index.html

Hope moderator will came up with a bright solution if i ever made a mistake somewhere.

Regards

farzanahmed
    Participant

Hi

I’ve found that, but don’t see the video tutorials?

Thanks
    Farzan

Laura

Hello, please check our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP8JbjIWmCImYmrT9JcGJHw/videos

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?