This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

stepbarnt
    Participant

Recently I have purchased theme sweet date, and I have some problem with the theme plugin installation, I have successful uploaded your theme to my website and activated, here comes the problem, after activate Woocommerce, bbPress and Revolution Slider, these three plugins, my whole site went blank, before activate these three plugins, the theme work just fine, my question is, how activate these three plugin without blanking my website?

Laura

Hello, try by adding this to wp-config.php 🙂

COPY CODE

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '296M');

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

stepbarnt
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your tips, but, it’s not working, I tried to add this line at the beginning of wp-config.php, which is not working, I tried to add this line at the bottom of wp-config.php, which is also not working, still blank my whole website.

Laura

Hello, could you share ftp and website link? I can check it out for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?