This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    i update SweetDate to 2.8.2 version and i see some problem with adding points in MyCred plugin.
    Does not working adding points in:
    1. Points for Profile Updates
    2. Points for Removing Profile Update
    3. Points for New Avatar
    4. New Media Upload (rtMedia).

Sad that it departs from Mycred plugin compatibility…

Please help

Laura

Hello, actually MyCred has compability with Buddypress, it uses the default buddypress features, and the theme doesnt change those features, only changes the layout of them, so it may be a bad configuration or maybe another plugin conflict, if you prefer, i can check it out for you if you share admin credentials 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

rudik2
    Participant

Thanks Laura. Please write Your e-mail adress.

Laura

Hello, you can share your credentials in a private reply, just check it once you write them, before submitting

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

gm713
    Participant

Were you guys able to figure this out? I posted a similar question in Kleo and referenced this thread.

Laura

Hello, it is an issue related to the plugin and buddypress, the plugin creators should release an update with those fix someday i hope

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?