This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     Snoopy3934
    Participant

Hi there

Im new to wordpress and i am setting up Sweetdate theme. On the members profile page i would like to display an additional button.line next to the ABOUT ME ( capture attached )..

I would appreciate if you could maybe tell me what pages i may need to mod to achieve this..

What im trying to do is display the content of a custom field which i install buddypress custom fields and the field is called Identification Verified and will just display to Value of YES or NO . This custom field is hidden from members to modify but admins can update this field when a member has been verified from requested docs etc.

I wish the dating site to be a true as it can so all members will need to be verified to show that they are showing correct info and image.. if not verified members can see and chose to connect with them or not..

This would be a great feature to have added to Sweetdate in the future as a default option..

Sorry if i dragged on to much..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, you can activate all bp profile fields in BP Profile Tabs in Sweetdate options

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?