This topic has 131 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 7 years by David.

• Author
     mj51234
    Participant

Add reviews and ratings for profiles

http://spoonjab.com/bp-wp-profile-reviews/

Andrey
    Participant

Hi guys, your theme Sweetdate is good, but not enough for me personally the following functionality.

1. You want to add live chat.
    2. You need to add gifts to enable users to one another to present them.
    3. You want to link the purchase of gifts and membership with WooCommerce, the plugin PMPro if say honestly bad, and there’s no support.
    4. A good implementation of all that I said on http://themeforest.net/item/lovestory-dating-wordpress-theme/5087155

Yours Sincerely Andrew!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,
    there are some 3rd party plugins you can go for.
    For chat I know Arrowchat, cometchat and for the gifts I seen some also that integrate with Buddypress.

Thanks for your suggestion. We will consider them

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Andrey
    Participant

buddypress plugin bad gifts, very poor design and functionality, and makes many mistakes. Built-in chat would be more interesting, because I’m using Floozo chat, it’s not bad, but it looks more like a support service than on a dating site. With Greetings!

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

So if that plugin is not good, what is the best plugin gift, also I am using cometchat.
    Any suggestions?

Nick34000
    Participant

Hi, your theme Sweetdate is wonderful, but not enough for me ! It’ll be so better this that :

– Send picture by private message from bp-album or rtmedia !
    – Be connected as invisible ! (Not see in online members)
    – See who have visited your profil (when and how many) !
    – Find members close to you geo !
    – Block some member you don’t like ! (they can’t see you anymore in the members and can’t contact you !)

Yours Sincerely!

Abe
    Keymaster

hi @Nick34000
    to extend functionality you should search for plugins to do that.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ecommercemarketer
    Participant

Great theme, loads of functionality!

Feature request:

– Different logo options in admin, for home page + subpages.
    If you use a photo background on the homepage, you need a different logo to match the dark background on subpages.

– Admin customization of ‘create an account’ form on homepage.
    Most template owners will want to customize the wording of this to make it relevant, increase their opt-ins.

– Admin customization of user profile.
    User profile is most important page of dating site. Most theme owners will need to change the profile tabs (discussion, media, activity), reorder them, delete them, to make it relevant to their dating site.

– User like + commenting on user profile photo/avatar & user avatar whitebox popup on click.
    User profile will likely be the user’s best photo, it should maximise when other user’s click on it, the other users should be able to like and comment, and the user should get a notification when this happens.

Thanks!

Neptin
    Participant

A user profile rating/like system. Like the Rating-Widget Plugin or Kudos Plugin.

behappy536
    Participant

I’m looking for a way that my website users can receive automatic messages with specific information about new user profiles that meet their dating interests. For example: male users would automatically receive messages alerting them of new female user profiles that were recently created. Each time a new female profile would be created, an email including the new female user’s profile photo would be automatically sent to male users letting them know about the new female member. This is a great feature which really keeps the dating community active, and it’s already included in other open source dating script. Thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

Closing this topic. Please use this link for the new feature requests section: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/forum/feature-requests/sweetdate-feature-requests

---

David
    Participant

Add a “mutual match” mode (like Tinder, Bumble) when the users both like each others profile / photo, then the users be will be able to communicate — also add a search mode option that only displays one user at a time, and you can like or not like that user…

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?