This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author
     rweiss
    Participant

I am getting this error after updating KLEO today to 4.2:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_BOOLEAN_AND, expecting ‘)’ in /home/believer/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/importer/import.php on line 1259

I am not seeing this issue on any topics. I manually reinstalled Kleo from a download, and that didn’t change anything.

I can’t tell from the line of code any reference that shoots off this error, but it has brought my admin area down, so I can’t work in it.

Rick

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, sorry for any trouble caused, this seems to be caused by a line of code and a specific PHP version. You need to re-download the theme from Themeforest and manually update over FTP. Here is more info about updating over FTP https://archived.seventhqueen.com/kleo/article/updating-the-theme

You can update the whole theme folder or just wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/importer/import.php which is the file causing that error.

Let me know if you need more guidance.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?