This topic has 18 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     dsniche
    Participant

There’s a problem with my Profile tab on the Profile page. The text goes too far to the right and touches/overlaps the sidebar. When compared to the section title, it’s obvious that the text of the profile fields goes further to the right.

I’m attaching screenshots to show what’s happening.

How to fix this?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     dsniche
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, how do you want it to look like? I can do some css adjustments for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dsniche
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i can check it out, please share login credentials and i will build some css codes for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

dsniche
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, what device are you using to view it? And which profile? 🙂

dsniche
    Participant

Hi Laura, I was using a laptop and the admin profile. The browser was Chrome.

I just made the window smaller and that was what showed up on screen. I didn’t have to change the window size from full screen to see the text from the profile fields bleeding into the sidebar though.

Laura

Hello, try using a mobile phone, because to test mobile view the best is with a mobile! 🙂

dsniche
    Participant

Hi Laura,

There’s the same problem on the profile page when I opened it with Safari on an iPhone. It’s the same on any profile, just scroll down to the profile details section and expand the tabs.

On desktop there’s still the problem of the profile section text bleeding into the sidebar. This is not a problem on mobile because the sidebar is not actually beside the profile details on mobile.

Thank you.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

Please tell me if in the demo you see same issues,

If not it means that one of your plugins can cause this or some customizations from child theme, so try to de-activate it and check again.

Let me know

Cheers
    R

dsniche
    Participant

Hi Radu, thanks for the response. How do I see how the theme would look like in demo?

dsniche
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Just add this CSS to quick CSS area

COPY CODE

@media(max-width:700px) {
    .accordion-content { float:none !important; }
    }

Cheers
    R.

dsniche
    Participant

Hi Radu, thank you that keeps the mobile view from going past the limit on the right. But now the questions are cut off, only one line of each question is displayed. I attached a screenshot to show what it looks like.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

For removing … use this css

COPY CODE

#buddypress div.profile .dl-horizontal dt {

text-overflow: initial !important;
        word-wrap: normal !important;
        white-space: initial !important;
    }

Cheers
    R.

dsniche
    Participant

Many thanks! 🙂

Radu

No problem

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?