This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by kleverk.

• Author
     kleverk
    Participant

Please let me know how to create Tabbed tour section just like the shortcode page where you can have links on left or right hand side & content pops up once you click the respective link. Find the attached screenshot for the better understanding.

I will appreciate your quick response

Warmest

Abe
    Keymaster

There is no screenshot attached.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Import the demo content to have those pages from the demo on your site.
    If you want the featured items page only I have attached the code to paste in the content editor – Text tab. Then just go to Backend editor to see it in the visual composer mode

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     kleverk
    Participant

Apologies for misplacing the attachments . As per the emails i had given screen shots for the same.

THe page i need is http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/feature-items where the items heading will be on left or right hand side & when that particular item is clicked the content of that will open in the tab section just as the link page.

Please don’t make it hard for me i am tried by explaining same thing again and again in the emails as the response is very late. its been 3 days since this issue is not resolved. I have bought lot of themes from themeforest & the support of them is also quick unlike. This is the best customer support i have ever received from any theme author. I appreciate it. God Knows how much i ……..

Good Luck with sales

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Oh I see what you mean now. that is achieved by having a custom sidebar but those are separate pages added. Follow this steps:
    – added custom sidebar from Appearance – Sidebars.
    – create a menu to use in that sidebar from Appearance – Menus. This should contain pages that you want to show to in the “tour” section.
    – go to Appearance – Widgets and you will see the newly created sidebar. Add a menu widget to it and set it to be the menu added above
    – now you should go to that page and every page from the tour section and set the custom sidebar for it. See the screenshot attached

---

Attachments:
     kleverk
    Participant

Thanks for the help i really appreciate it.

Now for each different kind of Section i need to create Custom side bar & use custom Menu for it.

I do need one more help to build this how do i get white header with all of the website menu in it at the top for this kind of pages just like in the theme demo.

I need to know if we don’t use the top bar at the home page will the user still be able to navigate to their profile & user dashboard. I mean the people who will register at our website.

Thanks for the support Honestly i appreciate it.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, You can customize the menus from Appearance – Menus and add the items to the main menu if you want.
    Normally the header should be white by default but we enabled the transparent main menu option only for Home page. You can disable that transparent main menu by editing the home page and going to Theme general settings – Display settings

---

kleverk
    Participant

Hello Abe,

Thanks i tried by disabling the transparent menu still i am having the transparent Menu. Let me know how to resolve this

Attachments:
     kleverk
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I did built the page on that. Its a big headache as i have to create 20 to 40 more sidebars with their menu for different pages. please see the screenshot attached you will find the tabbed tour section add on. to use that you don’t need to create multiple pages you have to just drag n drop on the page you wish to use it.

It makes designing lot easier. See what can be done. If you could let me know any add on for VC for tabbed tour section please do help me. as we are creating 300 pages website for visa information

Thanks

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Related to the menu, you probably enabled that globally from Theme options – Header options

---

Abe
    Keymaster

I think you are right about the tour section that it can be a bit tricky 🙂
    I will think of something and let you know

---

Abe
    Keymaster

I have enabled the Tour element in Visual composer and it should be available in 1.6.3 version coming today.

Cheers

---

kleverk
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Tabbed tour section’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?