This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     empoweredanimals
    Participant

I have a table on my page that is being cut off in the mobile version on my phone. If I rotate, it turns out fine, but in the vertical position, it just cuts off half the table. You can’t scroll over or zoom in – it’s just not there.

The table is just a regular html table. It is definitely something the theme is doing, as it worked fine before.

The table width can be set to 100% or not set at all, and that makes no difference. Same for the page template being set to the wide one.

The two photos are the table as shown on the mobile version and then what you see if you try zooming out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share a link? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

empoweredanimals
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, what plugin is that? Maybe you should contact their support forum as the plugin is not responsive

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

empoweredanimals
    Participant

It’s not a plugin, it’s an html table that I wrote. It worked fine in my other theme, just shrunk down. But something in Kleo is not allowing that to happen.

Andrei

Unfortunately tables won’t offer you any solution when it comes to small screens, other than displaying it with some horizontal scrollbars. If you know html/css then you should try to understand more how a responsive layout works and build your code/elements in such way.
    Probably your old theme wasn’t entirely optimized for mobile devices, that’s why you probably saw it correctly( but probably smaller/ zoomed out).

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?