This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

ninety83
    Participant

Hi,

I have created tabs with different tabs for post categories. however, for some reason all the post/content shows up at the same time within the first tab. when a tab title is clicked, the browser simply takes the user down the page?

Page: http://www.nomad.xyz/nblog/

can any one help with a fix or tell me why this happening?

regards,

Ken

sharmstr

Maybe it has something to do with all the errors your site is throwing. See attached

In the meantime, I’ll see if I can do what you’re wanting to do on my site.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I think it either has something to do with the errors (when I looked again it has over 100 errors) or with a plugin conflict because I was able to achieve what you were trying to do without an issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I was looking at the source code and you have a bunch of ‘strong’ tags that are being parsed. This makes me believe that either you forgot to close the strong tag somewhere or you forgot to close a different tag somewhere else. You can see in the attached image that your tabs want to work, but because of the strong tags, they aren’t parsing correctly. If I manually remove the strong tag, your tabs work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ninety83
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help. Can you help remove the this or inform me on how i can do this?

many thanks,

ken

sharmstr

I can’t tell you where it is. You put it somewhere there. You need to find it. I’ve noticed that people have been screwing up the html in the site info field and thats been causing issues. Theme Options -> Header Options -> Main menu info and/or Theme Options -> Buddypress -> Main menu info. Check those to see if you are missing the closing tag.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?