This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     pandreas82
    Participant

I have created a custom post type and have assigned category and tag taxonomies to it.

I use this code http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/add-custom-post-types-to-tags-and-categories-in-wordpress/ in order to have archive pages for categories and tags.

While categories pages are working well, tag pages returns the message “It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.”

I switch to “Twenty Fifteen” theme and the same tag page is working and shows posts.

How I can solve this problem?

Thank you!

Regards,

Andreas

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

This is totally related to the code you created to register you custom post type and your taxonomies.
    Instead of manually registering them I recommend you to use the following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/types/

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     pandreas82
    Participant

I didn’t register custom post type manually. I used custom post type UI plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-post-type-ui/).

And why then switching the theme to the default one page is shown correctly?

Regards,

Andreas

Andrei

Then maybe there’s something that comes in conflict. Please provide me admin credentials to your wp admin so I can give a closer look into this.

Cheers

pandreas82
    Participant

I just used types plugin instead of custom post type UI (which I deactivated) with the same custom type slug. And it works!!

What can I say… I will go on with this plugin..

Thank you Andrei for your support.

Andreas

Andrei

Then it was just a small misconfiguration and you managed to make it right with the Types plugin.
    I’m glad you managed to fix it.

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?