This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     pittsleyb
    Participant

I have the tags widget and popular posts widget in my footer and they do not seem to be updating. how come? I am finding more and more wrong with this theme and it sort of goes against purchasing a theme for the features when they dont work. look on themeforest i have purchased many many many themes and this one for some reason seems like broken in too many places. please help me figure out why the tags and popular posts dont seem to be updating as they should.

Catalin

do you have a cache plugin installed?

send me admin credentials to your website to take a look… reply as private for security reasons. 10x

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     pittsleyb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     pittsleyb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hi, sorry for the delay.
    About the tags we don’t modify in any way that default functionality.
    Now on homepage is the forums. Where you wanted to show the @username?
    About what pages you say they have different headers?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     pittsleyb
    Participant

Ok the tags are fine. The popular posts widget doesnt seem to work. And the @username is ok on the footer but not on the sidebar. It changes from “name” to “username” depending on what page you are on. I’d like them all to display “username”.

Catalin

I don’t see the popular widget. Put some links to those specific pages.

In the sidebar is a bbpress widget from what I see and it dispalys usernames
    In the footer.. what widget?
    Please try to be more specific

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?