This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     tobiashk
    Participant

I have recently implemented the advanced search form, but I can’t change how to display the form.
    I need to have headlines for each specific category and then sort different information under each.

How do I take control of the form?

Cheers,

Laura

Hello, can you specify what changes? If they are style changes, i can help you with some, css, if its more related to php you will need the help of a developer

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tobiashk
    Participant

In the advanced form I need like a header to specify what people are searching for and then there should specific fields under each different header.

Cheers,

Laura

Hello, i see, that would require some time and development and we do not support that changes here, please contact a developer that can do that for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

tobiashk
    Participant

How about one like the one you have on your support page for the Sweetdate theme “Advanced search form”. When I use that one it doesn’t have the same look as the one you have on your example? 🙂

Laura

Hello, if you mean the advanced search form code, its just a code to place the search form inside a tab to be able to open and close it, it doesnt change the search form unless you add some extra coding

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?