This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by multi2media.

• Author
     multi2media
    Participant

Hello, i got big problems the purchased template dosen´t work, i got this report from WordPress

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/j6545x.png[/IMG]

I need fast help !!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

How did you install it? See the error in the path? Its wrong. It should be themes/kleo/kleo-framework, not themes/basic-hotel/kleo-framework. Its also throwing a permissions error. It can’t create the required directories. Log into your host and make sure your permissions are set correctly.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

multi2media
    Participant

Are there any possibilities to change it? I would prefer /basic-hotel/.

multi2media
    Participant

Same Problem, i changed the path …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

But you still have a permissions issue. Look at the first error.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

multi2media
    Participant

permission is set to 777, i created manual the uploads folder and now it works

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?