This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by pauldyke.

• Author
     romanzy
    Participant

Hi,

I guess this is a stupid question, but TEMPLATES is not appearing under Page Attributes and I have no clue how this can be. Is there a way to get it back?

Thx for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

It wont for a page if its defined at your Posts page in WP Admin > Settings > Reading. Its a WP thing. You can set it in Theme Options > Blog.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

romanzy
    Participant

Deactivating the theme and then activating it again brought it back.

Thanks for your feedback Sharmstr.

pauldyke
    Participant

Hi

I’ve upgraded a few plugins this week and noticed that I can no longer see a sidebar on my latest posts page. Template is missing from page attributes so I cannot choose ‘Right Sidebar Page Template’. It’s available on all other page types. I have tried disabling and re-anabling the theme and tried creating a new page and then converting this to the new latest posts page in reading settings, both to no affect.

http://hbc-oxford.org.uk/stories

Paul

sharmstr

Then deactivate those plugins to find which one is screwing it up. FYI – There is a side bar section, its just not showing anything.

why is your site loading sweetdate files?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

pauldyke
    Participant

Hi @sharmstr thanks for your reply and sorry for my delay. I have deactivated all plugins on my staging site and the sidebar is remains hidden.
    Not sure why site is loading sweetdate files. Whereabouts?

sharmstr

Are you running Kleo or Sweetdate? If you’re running sweetdate, you are in the wrong forum 🙂

pauldyke
    Participant

Oops – yes I’m running Sweetdate.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?