This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     chaluwa
    Participant

Hi,
    I wish to add terms and conditions with an agree button,to the create accounts page. How do I go about it? Had already created the terms and conditions page but need to know how to tie it to the create accounts page.
    Thanks for your continued support.

Laura

Hello, please go to Sweetdate menu > Miscellaneous and you will find it there

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

chaluwa
    Participant

Thanks, its done.

chaluwa
    Participant

Hello laura,
    I noticed that there is a “leave reply” on the terms and conditions page. How do I remove it? thanks again.

Laura

Hello, go to edit that page, look up and find screen or window options, enable comments then scroll down and unckeck coments 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

chaluwa
    Participant

Ok, I did as you instructed, but when I enabled comments I could not find where to uncheck comments. What I saw instead was, add comment button.

Laura

Hello, check put the attachment, once you allow Comments in screen settings you will see at the bottom of the page something like this (Sorry its in spanish)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     chaluwa
    Participant

hi,
    did find anything like that. After clicking on the screen options what the options I see are:
    Show on screen

Require Membership: Page Attributes: Featured Image: General settings: Revisions: Custom Fields Discussion: Comments: Slug: Author: Revolution Slider Options:

when you select comments, a “add comment” button appears at the bottom of the page.

Abe
    Keymaster

hi @chaluwa
    that is named Discussions in English. So enable it from Screen options then do what Laura suggested

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?