This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     Whoweez
    Participant

Good day,

I’m using Kleo. I see that with Sweetdate that one is able to add a terms and conditions checkbox to the registration form. Is this also possible with Kleo?

Furthermore, how can I add custom fields to Kleo’s shortcode registration form?

Thank you,

Wzz

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

1. You can use this plugin and place shortcode where you need that https://rup.wordpress.org/plugins/terms-of-use-2/

2. If you really need to add fields there here is responsible file : wp-content/plugins/k-elements/shortcodes/templates/kleo_register.php but you will need to know some PHP and html, if you will rewrite that file you should copy it to wp-content/themes/kleo-child/k_elements to can have the functionality that you need over the theme update.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?