This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     the-wire
    Participant

Hello,

I am using kleo_testimonials shortcode to display testimonials on a page and I would like them to appear in random order. Would that be possible?

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

That is not possible, but you can use Kleo Post visual element from Visual Composer by choosing -> build query -> choose kleo testimonials and order by Random, play with settings of the module.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     the-wire
    Participant

The Kleo Post returns the excerpt. Any suggestion on how to get the full testimonial?

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

Just use the testimonial visual element and add this function to wp-content/themes/kleo-child/functions.php it will show random your testimonials

COPY CODE
    add_action( 'pre_get_posts', 'kleo_random_order_testimonials' );
    function kleo_random_order_testimonials( $query ) {
        if(isset($query->query['post_type'])) {
            if($query->query['post_type'] == 'kleo-testimonials') {
                $query->set('orderby', 'rand');
            }
        }
    }

Cheers

the-wire
    Participant

That’s great. Thanks!

Radu

You’re welcome

Have a nice week

I will mark the topic as resolved

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?