This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years by alexmorco.

• Author
     devis
    Participant

hello, i have a problem whenever i post a big text with an image the image  dosent  show  up with text

in short; i would like to display a few text and the image then members can press in the text to read full text. thank you

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Do you have an example of what you’re referring to so I can get a better idea? Could you post publicly on your activity feed to represent the issue so I can see it.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

devis
    Participant

Hello sir. In the two screenshots one is displaying a post without an image where the reader has to first press on the read more button to see the full post because it’s having long text.
    I would like such posts to always display less text and the photo at the same time with a (Continue reading) hyperlink of the same full post.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I see now what you mean. This doesn’t come from KLEO it’s actually a feature/function of rtMedia. I don’t know of any way to change the order of their media posts. You’ll have to reach out to their support team and/or support community to see if they have a snippet available to change the order of the content posted.

You can find their support options here https://rtmedia.io/support/

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

devis
    Participant

Thanks very much I visited the link and I found the solution. I will solve it later. Thank you

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Happy to hear you found the solution. If you have a spare moment today could you share the solution here in case another user wishes to change the format of rtMedia media posts.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

devis
    Participant

Thanks. As in my previous reply,
    I visited link and I found many addons but available on a price! I will contact them for the same request and I will automatically share the solution here. Thanks.

alexmorco
    Participant

Hi Devis,

Maybe there’s an issue between the server that doesn’t load the page or any plugin is not working properly. are you using any plugin for images or slider? I am doing this with my blog because I show up 10 posts in my home page and there’s a read more option in every post that take the visitor to the original post and it works fine, I am using managed WordPress website hosting which keeps my server faster and loads the page within 2 seconds.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?