This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     jnevent
    Participant

Hi I’m wondering what file is responsible for showing the profile view when the user clicks to view his/her own profile.

Radu

Hi,

The template files are located under “wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/members/single/”, there are lots of template files so depending to the location you need to add content you will have to edit one of those files.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jnevent
    Participant

I just want to change the text “Base” on the profile. Which file is responsible for displaying that?

Radu

Hi,

Just go to wp-admin -> users -> profile fields -> under Base (Primary) edit group and rename the group.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jnevent
    Participant

There is no “users” in wp-admin.. There is a “user” but it doesnt have a “profile fields” inside it..

“www” is the root, right?

Radu

Replace localhost with your domain, the link is a shortcut to wp-admin -> users -> profile fields

http://localhost/kleo/wp-admin/users.php?page=bp-profile-setup

www/html is the root on my machine on your server i don’t know

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?