This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by joy.

• Author
     RafVin
    Participant

Good evening, I wanted some information.

General on the activities does not work by pressing “more info”. It works only in the profile.

How can I fix?

Or, you can put the infinite scroll the page activity and profile?

Thank you.

sharmstr

That button relies on jquery. Have you checked for plugin conflicts that might be causing jquery errors? Does it work with the 2015 Theme Enabled?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

RafVin
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

It was your bad code in your functions.php file. I commented out this

COPY CODE

wp_enqueue_script( 'smooth-scroll', get_template_directory_uri().'/js/smooth_scroll.js', array( 'jquery' ), '', true );

In the future, please check your custom code.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

RafVin
    Participant

Thank you for answering.

I checked if it worked and still no go.

In general activities, when I click on charging more you get #more in the URL bar (http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b45e7u60c).

Thank you.

sharmstr

The required buddypress.js and other jquery aren’t loading now. I enabled the Kleo parent theme and it worked so probably something in your child theme that you’ve custom coded.

RafVin
    Participant

Thank you for answering.

I tried to cancel the changes made to the file functions.php and still not working.

How can I fix?

Thank you.

sharmstr

It worked when I enabled the Kleo parent theme, so its something you’ve coded in the child theme.

RafVin
    Participant

Thank you for answering.

I checked the code and I solved the problem. The code was not reported by you but the one heartbeat wordpress.

Eliminating what works.

Thank you.

joy
    Participant

Hello can someone please look into this issue. The load more feature on the site-wide activity page does not work when the wp hearbeat is disabled. Is there a work around? Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?