This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     npcdesarrollos
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem in my installation.

Once a product is added to the cart it is no longer deleted. They are not even deleted after having bought and paid for it.

Even if there are 2 or 3 products in the cart, and one is deleted, refreshing appears again.

How can i fix this?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

This is likely caused by caching that is too aggressive as the cart function is working well on the demo and several local/live test sites.

Please try clearing your cache and then disabling your caching plugin. Purge your local cache and test again.

If this is the case you will need to adjust the settings of the caching plugin that you’re using or find an alternative that is compatible with WooCommerce.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

npcdesarrollos
    Participant

please watch the video to reproduce the error: https://screencast-o-matic.com/u/ejVX/error215365172
    There is no activated cache plugin

npcdesarrollos
    Participant

Also, the telegram logo does not appear in the top main bar

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

If you disabled all caching and all minify / combine plugins at the WordPress level as well as disabled all caching and any CDN at the host level and the issue persists you will need to try disabling all plugins except for K Elements, WP Bakery and WooCommerce. Given the amount of plugins that you called on the front-end you should do a full backup of your site files and database, further, you should do these tests on a staging (preferable) or local environment.

Session data (the products in the cart) is not shown to any other user by default in WooCommerce and KLEO. Something is either storing and sharing them with others, you should not be able to see that in an incognito / private tab. Please confirm with your host that they do not have a caching level at the server that you are unaware of or unable to access – if this is the case please make sure that changes are made to work with WooCommerce.

I can see that there is an issue on your site with the output of the :before for the Telegram icon and I am looking into it.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?