This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

Hello Kleo Team,

Could you please have a look into this ?
    The site wide activity stream as it scrolls down and in the sidebar, the CSS seems they are breaking down and misaligned.

Is this a known issue at the moment or is this some kinds of conflict that a wrong string or plugin is causing.

As far as i know the only plugin i have activated was TinyMCE advanced in between the time when it was ok.

Also, i applied the buddypress auto activity loader from long time ago and it was working ok… do you think after a point of update with buddypress, it caused this problem ?

Please let me know of your idea.

Thank you for the support.

ahd904
    Participant

Oops, sorry the link is here site-wide-activity

sharmstr

Your site it throwing errors. This isnt a Kleo issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Actually, I think it the formatting that you applied to the forum post. Let me see if something can be done about that.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

But, you still need to fix your site errors.

ahd904
    Participant

@sharmstr

1. I am curious how you know i have applied the formatting to the forum post ? i would like to also skill up some troubleshooting methods. It would be nice if you let me know how you have noticed it.

2. i have removed the google fonts error but i cant remove the facebook error and the only thing i have found out so far is that if i disintegrate the facebook login from the theme settings, the fb error clears up. Hmm i will try to find out what is going on with this.

3. Apart from the fb error which i dont think is the cause of the CSS breaking down for the site-wide activity. Can you guide me where i can troubleshoot from now on? i have removed and tasted any unnecessary CSS or functions in the child theme.

Thank you for the support.

sharmstr

I can see the bullets and numbers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?