This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     alberhd
    Participant

In the page users,are displayed some links that works like a filters,to select if see all the users,just friends,etc.. and the problem is, the main language in this case of the website is english,and whe the user change to spanish the web change correctly the language but when the user selects some of this links displayed in the screenshot,for example friends, the strings of the user and the links to their profiel are in english or the main language chosen.
    I use WPML

Check the screenshot for more info:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hola, si quieres puedo darte mis traducciones a español 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

alberhd
    Participant

Hola,gracias por la propuesta,pero ya lo tengoe en español,pero el problema es el siguiente:

en la pagina de usuarios,depende el desarrollo de cada usuario en la web,se pueden ver tres pestañas,la de mostrar todos los usuarios,amigos o los usuarios que te gustan. El problema es que un usuario esta usando la pagina en español,pero el idioma principal de la web es ingles,hasta ahi todo perfecto,pero en el momento que el usuario pulsa la pestaña amigos o la pestaña de ver los usuarios que le gustan,esos usuarios pasan de tener todos los strings y enlaces en el idioma en el que se esta usando la web a usar el idioma principal de la web,en este caso se veria en ingles. Asi que la pregunta es,que se puede hacer para solucionar este problema? es un problema centralizado,solo en esa area exacta,a la hora de cambiar la pestaña la pagina sigue en el idioma correcto pero no los usuarios mostrados. en la captura enterior,puedes ver que las tres pestañas y como al selecionar una,el usuario mostrado aparece en ingles junto con su enlace tambien en ingles.

alberhd
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hola, tienes algún plugin cache? O usas algún cdn? Ten en cuenta que con una configuración erronea estas cosas pueden pasar.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

alberhd
    Participant

no,no tengo ninguno de esos plugins,pudiste comprobar el fallo?

Abe
    Keymaster

English please :))
    Try installing also Buddypress Multilingual

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

That worked? I don;t see your website link to check

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

alberhd
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Looks good to me…. see screenshot

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     alberhd
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

ok, did it and works too http://cl.ly/image/3a2b1E0I0x3v

---

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?