This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     Andrey
    Participant

Good day SeventhQueen team. I have a small problem on the page group, when you come to the tab media, then bread crumbs (see screenshot) is not correct. I searched could not fix, my assistant on the site too. Help solve the problem. Yours Faithfully Andrew.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrey
    Participant

Here’s who will help me? Thank you!

Catalin

Hello,

Sorry for late response.

What version do you have installed? Please make sure you have the latest available version.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Andrey
    Participant

I have 2.6. Upgrade to the latest version, for me the problem was making a lot of changes in design and translations.

Catalin

@andrey48rus: 2.7 is out now… please upgrade to the latest version

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Andrey
    Participant

I don’t know how to do it without losses for my site. I tried to update my site on localhost through its subsidiary theme, the problem with bread crumbs is the original theme is not displayed correctly. Update the theme does not fix the bug.

Andrey
    Participant

When you upgrade to lokalhost, main theme breaks down, I’m not a programmer and I don’t have enough money to hire a programmer to constantly correct errors on the site.

Andrey
    Participant

I installed the version 2.7, I now help me with bread crumbs, as a problem after the upgrade has not disappeared.

Attachments:
     Catalin

@Andrey48rus I can’t seem to reproduce this so please give me FTP access to you site to try and make some changes there so I can see the impact.

Thanks
    Mark the reply as private.

Andrey
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

I just accessed your site and it looks good. See the screenshot

Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

Go to the media, I showed you the screenshot before!

Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

Please ask for help, I called a month today with this problem.

Catalin

I’ll connect to your FTP but your members page don’t load right now… you probably did code changes and crashed something

Andrey
    Participant

We were on the FTP, I came out now, you can work!

Andrey
    Participant

I can see Katalin, okay, tell me please where are these bread crumbs, so I can then itself if that finding. Thanks for the help! Respectfully Andrew

Catalin

Fixed it. Check it out. Indeed there was a problem with some links there but we did extra checks and now it should be fine. The fix will be included in next theme update.

Cheers

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘The problem with bread crumbs (plugin RTMedia)’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?