This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: ,

emmyla
    Participant

Hi there,

There is a signup button next to the login button.  In my case “signup” should mean register as a member and pay for a subscription.  But, when someone selects the signup they are directed to pick a username, password, and fill out the basic “I’m a ___ looking for a ___” fields.  The problem is that it doesn’t direct them to the membership page where they pay for a membership.  This is confusing for users who think they are signed up and then can’t access the members areas, etc.

So, my question is …

Where do I find this button so that I can change the wording from “signup” to “register” and also have it direct to the membership pricing page?

Thank you!

Emmy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, you can use Loco Translate to change theme strings
    About the membership if you use paid memberships pro, a membership table will appear after they login for the first time 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

emmyla
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, but I am not sure if we are on the same page yet.
    What are theme strings by the way?

And I’m also not using Paid Membership Pro. That may be part of the problem with that Sign Up tab? The sign up tab only gets them to sign up as a wordpress user.
    Can I delete it altogether? And just leave the “Login” part of the button?
    Please see the new attachment.

Thanks,
    Emmy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, so you do not want people to register?
    The registration uses buddypress, and should create a buddypress user
    The paid memberships pro plugin is not related to it
    What i mean by theme strings are the words that you find at your website. With the plugin Loco Translate, you can replace any word found at the theme, like sign up, login, comment etc 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?