This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Radu.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

Hello 7th Q support team.

I have an issue with the string ‘Everything’ which is activity filter for the buddypress usage not being translated.

I don’t know whether this is a Kleo side problem or buddypress side problem. But after the latest buddypress update, the languages are automatically translated and i also see the string ‘Everything’ inside the Kleo/languages/po file.

Could you please look into this string whether it causes any conflict with the theme to cause not being translated ?

Thank you in advance.

Please refer to the attached image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hello ahd904.

For this modification you need to edit this file : wp-content\themes\kleo\buddypress\members\single\activity.php at line 24 or search in this file
    <?php _e( ‘Everything’, ‘buddypress’ ); ?>

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ahd904
    Participant

@Radu,

Thank you for the help.

It did work but i noticed that other Everything strings exist in member and group activity.

Will this be updated in the next KLEO update?

ahd904
    Participant

If i maintain this way,
    I would have to update them every single time the KLEO theme gets updated.

Hope to get this fixed soon.

Thank you.

Radu

Hello,

Everything string its related to buddypress plugin translation and they have changed it a bit from “Everything” to “‘— Everything —'”

On the next update that things will be fixed.

Welcome !

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?