This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Matthias
    Participant

Hi ,

I use formidable Pro to allow users to post on my site. When I hit “send” it keeps loading but never sends.
    I deactivated all plugins (except Formidable of course) nothing changed. However, I changed of theme and put a regular WordPress theme and the form worked.

It seems like the theme is the issue.

It’s a very important feature of my site, would you mind looking into it ? I can give you the credentials

Thanks for your help

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Please also share admin credentials so we can use them if we need.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Matthias
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

I see formidable is posting trough ajax, and somehow the response is empty, can I please swith to the default theme to test out how it goes in that case ?

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Matthias
    Participant

Thanks for your answer and help Andrei.
    Yes of course you can switch to default theme

Andrei

Unfortunately it seems to be an incompatibility with some ajax scripts, can you please contact the author of Formidable and ask for some help in this case, I see the response is returned but it cannot be processed because of a js error which doesn’t seem to be directly related to our theme but it might interfere somewhere.

Here is the response and the exact error you’re encountering in your form:
    http://seventhqueen.com/public-files/andrei/2015-08-17-zlap7.png

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?