This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     qur3aneto
    Participant

Hi,

I am having a really hard time configuring the whole set up. Where the tutorials show us how to install the theme and all, but how do i set up registration page for example?

I do not have the option to accept user registration and i cannot find it. I also do not have membership in the dashboard… I dont want memberships anyway i want people to register for free always.

What am I missing? is there a tutorial link you can give me?

cheers

qur3aneto
    Participant

ok i have figured that out thanks 🙂

now when user registers it takes them to word press menu to compleme their regestration, how do i skip this step? like how do i get them to log in normally without going through wordpress menu?

Kieran
    Participant

A search of the wp plugins will reveal several options. Most redirect after login plugins will achieve this.

However the step you’re describing should not be happening. Have you set the default static page in settings > reading to something like activity?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, When users activate they are takes to /activate page. Make sure you have mapped all your Buddypress pages in Settings – Buddypress – Pages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?