This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by samledbury.

• Author
     topdog
    Participant

I am having a lot of trouble with the theme and the WPMUDev Directory plugin. I know you don’t necessarily support third party plugins but I’ve just spent the last few days trying to fix this issue with no results and it extremely frustrating. So I’m hoping you can help.

I have the directory plugin installed with Buddypress. When using Buddypress the Directory plugin creates “Add Listing” and “My Listings” menu items in the BP profile navigation which working fine.

The problem I’m having is after adding a company to the Directory listing from the BP profile menu, the company listing which should be displayed under the “My Listing” navigation tab is displaying in the page header.

Please checkout the following: http://finddcdeals.com/members/mobetman/listings/my-listings/ where you will see the company listing which should be displayed under the “My Listing” navigation tab is displaying in the page header.

I contacted WPMUDev but they only suggested that there may be a problem with the theme page template.

I’ve added the code from the plugin which displays the BP My-Listing page template -http://pastebin.com/G7yRgBMJ. I’ve reviewed it and just can’t get it to work properly.

I hope you can help. Thanks.

topdog
    Participant

I just realized that you have to be signed into the account to see the “My Listing” page. I send you the username & password privately if you need it.

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, give us a test user to take a look please

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

samledbury
    Participant

Hi was this resolved? was look at the same directory plug in

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I don’t think so. Give us some access credentials and some links where the problems are

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

samledbury
    Participant

i haven’t installed the plugin was just looking at it. but will find something else thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?