This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     robertsjr
    Participant

Hi All,

Having followed the steps in the video I seem to have hit a small hurdle. I can’t seem to set the reading styles for the theme. In the video it shows a whole list of default page styles but on mine it only has ‘Activity’, ‘Members’, ‘Sample Page’ and ‘Wishlist’.

Anyone else had this? Have I done something wrong? Is there a file missing? Both zip files seemed to upload fine. The theme doesn’t work otherwise.

Thanks in advance.

sharmstr

Please read the documentation. Specifically demo content section. Its in the full download or online here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

robertsjr
    Participant

Thanks sharmstr. I have followed that too and made sure I hadn’t missed anything. I have gone into the pages section within admin and all the default pages are there. I just can’t seem to assign any within the Reading section. Any ideas?

robertsjr
    Participant

Not to worry…I don’t know what I did but it seems to work now.

sharmstr

So, in your pages list, you have a Home page and a Blog page, but those pages dont show up in the dropdowns for “Front Page” and “Posts Page”?

The only reasons why they wouldn’t show up is if those pages are set to “draft” or “pending review”.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Okay. Glad you sorted it.

sharmstr

Please mark resolved.

Abe
    Keymaster

thanks @sharmstr

in 2.2 version we are adding a 1 click demo install that will help for sure

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

No one is more happier than I to hear that 😉

Abe
    Keymaster

@sharmstr your rock

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?