This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     joelsp
    Participant

The Theme has a problem, you can tell me if this will be resolved in the next version? see the pictures I am sending.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Oh sorry that solution was for Kleo theme. Ignore that answer

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

You can hide that with a small CSS code added in Sweetdate – Quick css

COPY CODE

.single .article-media {display: none;}

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

joelsp
    Participant

Hello, thank you …
    but about the photo in the post I did not found this option: (options Theme – Blog – Display Media on post page) in my Theme, where do I find this?
    and is about eliminating the empty space, when the page is reduced and the comments are below the photo. I put the code in Quick css, but nothing happened.

I also would like to know: How can I disable comments on the photo and leave only the photos without any text in the photo.

Abe
    Keymaster

The css code above should hide the featured image on a post page.

That comes from the rtMedia plugin. See for an option to disable comments

---

joelsp
    Participant

Hi, How are you?
    Maybe you do not understand me, so I made ​​a video for you to see what is happening with the Thema sweetdate.

Look this video:
    [video src="https://www.almasgemeas.com/sweetdate.mp4" /]

Abe
    Keymaster

@joelsp Your current video has nothing to do with what you said in the first place….
    Your video is about revolution slider on mobile. By default it should be hidden. Have you added a code to show it?

---

Catalin

the second issue is resolved and the fix will be available in the next theme update.

joelsp
    Participant

thanks, and when would disponible the next theme update?

Catalin

in a few days.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?