This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     jgmedia1
    Participant

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Hello,</span>

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>So i am having issues with my sweet date theme, mainly the memberships pro plugin.</span>

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>You can see my site here: http://www.mtlgoalies.com/</span>

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Issue #1: IF someone signs up, they receive the activation e-mail. Although the profile seems to be already visible before they select a membership.</span>

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Issue #2: Using Facebook Connect to sign up. They click facebook connect and it works well, the main issue is that they don’t get directed to the membership page either. So they basically get a free membership.</span>

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>This issue is quite urgent since site is live. </span>

Laura

Hello, you should restrict your website features going to Sweetdate > Memberships
    They will always see the memberships levels when they login, until they select one.
    So you need to restrict the stuff you want to be only for X level so they cant see it and need to buy the level 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jgmedia1
    Participant

OK thanks but how do i do this using facebook connect? it works for regular sign up.

Laura

Hello, right now its not available, but maybe in the future 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?