This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     Lifeket07
    Participant

I am using KLEO theme for my website at http://www.lifeket.com, and I bought the BuddyApp theme to use it in the mobile version, then activate the BuddyApp theme and configure it, logo, colors etc, etc.

To activate the BuddyApp theme for the mobile version, buy Mobile Smart Pro, to continue using KLEO theme for the Deskop version.

Then the problem happens when I enter my website through my smartphone and I can see the site through BuddyApp theme, but without the settings that I had made before.

How can I correct that?

Thanks in advance!!!

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Now when i access from mobile i see buddyapp and from desktop KLEO, if you received success message after your customisations the changes are saved but maybe the issue it’s related to your phone browser cache, so try to look at the website from other mobile browser or empty the browser cache

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Lifeket07
    Participant

I clean my phone’s cache and it’s the same thing ..
    When I activate the BuddyApp theme, then everything looks good from the mobile phone, but when activating Kleo Theme and then I enter the site from the cellphone, all the changes that I made are lost, in fact the logo is seen because I had to modify the files original, that is, change the image with the same name in / buddyapp \ assets \ images, because the logo change can not be done from the configuration panel.

But the other configurations do not work for example: TRY TO “DEACTIVATE” THE TITLES OF THE PAGE AND I DID NOT GET IT.

Lifeket07
    Participant

You can see here

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Lifeket07
    Participant

But after cleaning the cache memory now it looks like this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Lifeket07
    Participant

None of the changes is made … only the logo that replaced it directly from the theme files

Radu

Hi,

I see, tried to login to you wp admin to see how the kleo options saving issue happens.

Can you please provide correct admin credentials to can test it ?

Cheers
    R.

Lifeket07
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Lifeket07
    Participant

Hello … any answer?

Radu

Hi,

Just i’ve tested and tried to use instead of buddyapp as mobile theme tweentyseventeeen i’ve added a custom logo to default wp theme and i’ve set from plugin the tweentyseventeen to be mobile theme, and i’ve accessed thru mobile agent and also the theme settings was reverting to default (tweentyseventeen) so the issue doesen’t seems to be related to our products since it’s happens exactly the same using a default wp theme.

Now i’ve added mobile theme in the mobile pro settings (buddyapp theme for mobile.)

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?