This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Whoweez.

• Author
     vunoo
    Participant

Hi, I love the theme and it is working well. However the appearance of the theme is a little bulking. Is there any alternative appearance options going to be made available in the future?

The side bar is great but would be better if it was simplified, an alternative intranet theme could be http://twiki.org/p/pub/Codev/TWikiForNormalUsers/home.png

Added features:

Ticket system. I have looked at some addons for ticket systems however for some reason they don’t give you the ability to create custom ticket forms without having to play with code. I have no issues in paying for addons however would expect to have the ability to create custom forms without having to code.

At the moment I am just using contact form 7 and creating new forms for each “ticket”. Problem with that is there is no tracking.

HR module. Yeah so I am getting further away from what your theme is about however it would be good to see if you can do this as a plugin. Things like leave applications that calculate (user input but normally 1.25 days accrued leave per month) the amount of leave a employee has, leave applications, sick leave, overtime requests etc. 

With intranets there are a heap of things companies would want to have, not having to buy other themes would be a bonus as I don’t want to lose the features your theme has just to get a ticket system or HR setup. 

Your theme is working great, I love it and don’t want anything else. Having the above appearance options and a ticket system would be a great addon.

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks for your suggestions and we will definitely keep them in mind.

Moving ticket to feature requests

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Whoweez
    Participant

Hi,

Just a hint for the HR related stuff, wperp has some nice free and out of the box solutions, perhaps BuddyApp could work this into their solution, although its all on the wp-admin side…. :/

I know I’ve been looking for some CRM related solutions and wperp comes close to that but just doesn’t do it.

ON THE THEME OPTIONS:
    I’ve bought kleo and there is just no more agile theme out there! And I think most of it is due to:

1) Theme Options panel in WP-ADMIN: If BuddyApp could copy this it would put this theme on a new level. It helps with numerous things like favicons, colours, social, activate/deactivate modules etc.
    2) K-Elements! This is a must!!

Hope BuddyApp can adopt these from Kleo 🙂

Thanks for a nice theme!
    Whoweez

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?