This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Milton Ayala.

• Author
     Milton Ayala
    Participant

On theme options / Buddy Press / Page Title location

There’s no header option? I mean like the main header with top bar.

Is there a code to remove the header and keep the top bar on the profile pages? or to remove the header even with the top bar?

sharmstr

Try this

COPY CODE

.is-user-profile #header {
      display: none;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Thanks for trying @ sharmstr

Nope, I even tried it with this, it didn’t work either

buddypress.is-user-profile #header {
    }

sharmstr

Your code will never work.

Mine does.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Milton Ayala
    Participant

That’s HOT!

I tried it again and noticed it only works on the admin profile, but not on the rest. I emptied the cache. Stuck 🙂

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Thank you @ sharmstr Works Perfect. Another one!

For the people who wanted to get rid of the showless buttom, I SAY; this is why is there, Perfect.

Just noticed they have to have a cover set up for it to work. It would be more motivational for the user to set up a cover if it worked on profiles with no cover. is there a way to do that?

Milton Ayala
    Participant

in addition to the last note question,

A way to set up a default background for all users?

sharmstr

Ahhh. Sorry. Use this instead

COPY CODE

.bp-user #header {
    }

Let me know if it hides it where it shouldn’t.

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Works Perfectly. Thank you so much @sharmstr

Love that style, in my opinion is the best for profile covers

Milton Ayala
    Participant

BTW it doesn’t hide it in the members page, but in groups and forums I do not know. I don’t have those options installed yet. Let you know if it happens. If that’s ok with you.

Thanks again

sharmstr

.bp-user does not equal groups and of course it wont equal forums since forums is bbp not bp. lol

Milton Ayala
    Participant

🙂 Thanks, I see now. So the code is good?

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Hey @SHARMSTR

How about some parallax for the profile pages. Something simple @ least?

sharmstr

Put your request in the feature request topic.

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Hello @sharmstr

How you been?

I want my header back, when I remove the code you gave me, nothing happens. Help

.bp-user #header {
    }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?