This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

gmcsmith
    Participant

Any change made in Theme Options -> General Settings fails to save. Error message received is, “There was a problem with your action. Please try again or reload the page.”

Andrei

Hi,

Firstly please be sure you have the last version of your theme which is 3.0.2, and after that try to add the following function to your functions.php file:

COPY CODE
    add_filter( 'kleo_theme_options_ajax', '__return_false' );

Let me know if this fixed your issue.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     gmcsmith
    Participant

I added the code but it was not successful.

I am unable to make any adjustments to the demo material using the visual composer or make any changes to theme settings. I continue to receive the same error message and nothing will save.

For example, I attempted to upload a favicon and it will not save. I attempted to modify text and it will not save.

Andrei

Can you please provide us credentials to your wp admin area and a ftp account so that we can give a closer look into this issue ?

Looking forward.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     gmcsmith
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Don’t forget the user and the password of your admin account.
    Cheers

gmcsmith
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Fixed, you just had a memory usage limit on your hosting settings. Fixed it from your wp-config file.

Cheers

gmcsmith
    Participant

Wow, awesome. Thanks Andrei.

CalCreate
    Participant

Hi, I am having this same problem. Can you help me fix it?

Andrei

Hi @calcreate,

Please give a look at my above given solution or please try to increase your php memory limit:
    http://seventhqueen.com/blog/code-snippets/increase-php-memory-limit-in-wordpress.html

Cheers

CalCreate
    Participant

Hi,

I have changed the wp-config file. Still getting the same error. I don’t have the php.ini file and I tried to change the .htaccess file but then I would get 500 internal server error.

Andrei

Then please contact your hosting support and ask them to increase your php memory limit as in the given article because you might not have access to modify it by yourself.

Cheers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?