This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     randall
    Participant

Theme options in admin have disappeared in 4.2.4.2

i have deactivated all plugins and even deleted theme and tried reinstalling.

i even tried it on a new WP install that never had the theme,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     randall
    Participant

on both sites the theme seems to be incredibly slowing down the wp admin

ebroes
    Participant

I am having the same problem. Just updated my wordpress and Kleo theme. My Kleo theme options have disappeared and my backend is extremely slow

randall
    Participant

RESOLVED !!!
    thank you for this speedy fix !!!

dellington
    Participant

How was this resolved? While the back end is operational now I still have no theme options and /wp-admin/admin.php?page=kleo_options is giving an access error…

randall
    Participant

a new update was pushed today 4.2.4.3

dellington
    Participant

Where is this version available? Ours came from themeforest/envato and it’s not available there as of now.

randall
    Participant

on the main Kleo page they usually do not show the newest update but if you download your purchase you should get the latest. in the downloaded folder will have the newest change log. download and from themeforest and install. if not then possibly your time zone / location may not yet have the newest download pushed by themeforest, but i downloaded it this morning and it is showing 4.2.4.3 which resolves the issues.

this was a pretty serious fault that also slowed down wp admin tremendously and i am disappointed and surprised that 7th Queen does not even have the curtsy to respond in here yet.
    shame 🙁

Laura

Hello, i am so sorry for the delayed response, this issue should be resolved already and we will work on improving response times at the support forum, again, sorry for the issue and thanks you for your patience

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Fixed in latest theme update, for users that haves the same problem, update them to latest version

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Radu

Hi,

Fixed in latest theme update, for users that haves the same problem, update them to latest version

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?