This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     becreatives
    Participant

Hi , In the last period we have started to have some troubles with theme options, in particular when we try to modify some options we get a blank screen and we don’t now how to solve the problem, mybe you can help us to fix this quickly. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Becreatives

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please sedn me admin credentials to your WordPress site to be able to replicate your issue. Reply as private for security reasons.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     becreatives
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

please update the theme to the latest version. Do you have any custom code in your theme? If so, are those modifications added in the child theme? It is important not to lose the code on update.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     becreatives
    Participant

We did not do the update because it gave him problems, as reported in the other thread. you can solve this problem of the options?

Catalin

The error from the other post was from visual composer and you need to update the plugin to the last version available.

Let me know if the error you have in this thread still exists after you do the theme upgrade.

becreatives
    Participant

can you try to update the whole theme , so if it makes troubles you can sove it

becreatives
    Participant

We tried to update the theme but the problem still exists. Help us Please I took a screen for explain the situation better.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     becreatives
    Participant

The website http://www.becreatives.com is down, please try to fix this soon . Thanks you

Catalin

I deactivated Coming Soon plugin and your admin panel works now.

Please update the required plugins for the theme to work proper to the latest versions availoable

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?