This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by neosupplychain.

• Author
     man_o_man
    Participant

When we perform a search using the Kleo search feature, listings in the Sabai directory do not come up in the results, but when we use the search feature of the Sabai directory itself, then the results come up. How can we fix this problem please?

thanks in advance.

sharmstr

Is there an option to add it to the Search Context? Theme Options > Header.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

btw – The upcoming Kleo 3.0 is fully compatible with GeoDirectory.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

man_o_man
    Participant

but we do not use the GeoDirectory, and we have already bought the sabai directory, which is definitely better and must less expensive in the long run since the GeoDirectory requires payment for each and every add-on, whereas the sabai directory includes everything for free

sharmstr

You can use whatever directory you wish. I was just telling you that the developers have added GeoDirectory styling.

neosupplychain
    Participant

@Man_o_man, i’m using Sabai too, i think the problem come from post_type ! Because they use their own table on database and posts from Sabai are not a wordpress post_types (like in the Posts table : posts, pages, etc). That’s why the search form doesn’t show sabai items 🙂

I’m looking for a solution to search on posts table AND on sabai tables 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?