This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     savio
    Participant

Hello, I am having a bit of an issue with the theme.  Yesterday I upgraded to PHP 7.1  all seemed fine until later today.  The site seemed to go haywire and the WP-Admin just gave a blank white screen.  At first I thought it was a plugin issue, so I disabled every plugin but the problem persisted.  Then I disabled the Buddy App theme and it was fixed.  I made no changes to the theme files anytime in recent history, so not sure why all of a sudden it broke my WP-admin.  Any thoughts?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you let me know in which way it broke WP Admin? Were you locked out, was it a white screen, were there errors printed on the screen?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

savio
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. It shows a white (blank) screen.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you send me your WordPress error logs in a .txt file so I can look into this for you please.

If you’re not already generating an error log follow the below general steps

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

If this is useless please try to deactivate additional plugins except Visual Composer, K-elements, BuddyPress, Paid memberships pro and revolution slider.

After you have disabled the plugins try to see if the error persists.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

savio
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

That’s strange that it worked out of the blue. The message above is a warning that can be safely ignored, it’s only displaying currently because of the code that was added to the wp-config file.

If the theme is now working for you as expected you can safely remove the code from above and the warning message will disappear.

Thanks,

Kieran

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?