This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     briceemry
    Participant

Hello,
    a problem on my site: I try to make adjustments on my website in theme settings but the settings have no effect on the site.
    I tried many things: update plugins, disable plugins, reinstalling a new child theme, work on the parent theme, the parent theme reinstallation, delete the site cache, delete the browser cache, … nothing!
    On Chrome, the previous setting does not change and on firefox, no effect, I do not know how to customize my WebSite.
    I even installed this plugin to see if the prroblème is actually linked to chromium but nothing changed: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/google-chrome-v44-breaking-wordpress-sites-easy-fix-as-wordpress-plugin/186350
    I even installed this plugin to see if the prroblème is actually linked to chromium but nothing changed.
    What to do now?
    Thank you!

sharmstr

Try this in your child theme’s functions.php file.

COPY CODE

add_filter( 'kleo_theme_options_ajax', '__return_false' );

Go back to your theme options, makes some changes and save. If they changes dont show up, clear your cache.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

briceemry
    Participant

Thank you for your quick response but nothing changed!

sharmstr

Your cloudfare is probably still serving the old file. You need to ensure that you are purging the cdn when you make changes. If possible, its best to exclude /uploads/custom_styles/dynamic.css from your cdn all together.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

briceemry
    Participant

Hi,
    I went on cloudflare I served the entire site, I even disable cloudflare for a moment, the time to perform my settings but nothing changed.

sharmstr

Respond privately with a link and admin credentials.

briceemry
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

what’s the link?

briceemry
    Participant
     sharmstr

but where is wp-admin? I get a 404

briceemry
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I see your background just fine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?