This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     trashmin
    Participant

I Want to update my theme buddyapp but you refer to a plugin that doesnt exist.

there is a plugin visible but it doesnt have your logo and called envato toolkit. From the comments it is clear that it is not working properly and also perhaps connected to an unreliable organisation.

why cant the plugin be found and installed though wordpress?

why cant I just download the update and install it myself and be in control over the update process.

thanks

Arthur

Radu

Hi,

If you are more comfortable using the manual update mode by downloading latest theme update from your themeforest account and install it from wp-admin -> appearance -> themes -> , do like this..

I’m not sure why the envato plugin it’s not on the wp repository, maybe because they are commercial entity and it cannot be listed in a open source platform like wp plugin repository.

You can install the plugin “Envato Market” while you have the theme activated from wp-admin -> Appearance – Install plugins ->

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?