This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     russayres
    Participant

Hi,

Since updating to the latest version of Kleo, there is now a strange change to the product layout, whereby the SKU and category and sitting next to the “Add to Cart” button.  It used to be below.

I am also hearing from customers that they are unable to checkout because the payment gateway box is greyed out.  Someone mentioned an error message: syntaxerror (sorry but I don’t yet have more details).  Strangely, it all seems to work fine for me, but nobody has purchased anything in the last few days, so it’s seriously impacting business.

Are you able to offer any insights?

sharmstr

1 – Try this in your quick css for the sku info

COPY CODE

.single-product .product_meta {
        clear: both;
    }

2 – The payment gateway box seems fine to me. I’m not having any issue typing into it with chrome or firefox.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

russayres
    Participant

Thanks. SKU is fixed now.

Are you able to test checkout with IE or Edge browsers?

sharmstr

IE is fine as well.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?