This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by k3m.

• Author
     k3m
    Participant

Hi, I need to customise the theme_options.php file (add new sections to the config screens) but would not like to change the core file itself. Is there any way to either use child-theme for this file or add new sections via add filter/action?
    I’ve tried both ways but neither seems to work.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

k3m
    Participant

Hi, what’s the estimated time for the response to that ticket? It starts to be urgent.

Thank you

Andrei

Hi,

You can extend the theme options by using the filters of the args, sections and tabs from the construct of the Kleo_Options class from the following file: “wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/options/defaults.php”.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     k3m
    Participant

Hi,

I have to get back to this subject. Unfortunately the filters squeen-opts-sections- … defined in defaults.php do not seem to work. Could you please have a look what is the issue.

My source code is as follows:

“wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/options/defaults.php” contains the following line:
    $this->sections = apply_filters(‘squeen-opts-sections-‘ . $this->args[‘opt_name’], $sections);

My filter is defined as below:
    function set_sweetdate_options_sections($sections){
    echo “test”;
    return $sections;
    }
    add_filter( ‘squeen-opts-sections-sweetdate’, ‘set_sweetdate_options_sections’ );

I’ve also tried to change apply_filters to apply_filters_ref_array in defaults.php but it still does not work.

Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘theme_option’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?