This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     ersalabert
    Participant

The theme’s Style options’ opacity slider on color-selector does not work. When I attempt to reduce the color’s opacity, upon clicking on the slider, the color selector triggers and sets the color to an all-white or greyish color depending on where the mouse clicks on the slider’s bar.  I’ve attached a screenshot of the slider I’m referencing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

I was able to reproduce that , until we fix that please use a color picker like this one : https://www.google.com/search?q=color+picker to can find the opacity that you need.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ersalabert
    Participant

Sounds good. Thanks for checking on the issue.

Radu

No problem
    Cheers
    R

ersalabert
    Participant

I noticed that the BuddyPress Members and Activity pages do not inherit the Header color I selected in the Theme’s options Styling section. Is there a different location for getting these specific pages to inherit the color?

ersalabert
    Participant

I apologize for providing incorrect information. What I sought to accomplish was to use on of your colored-background-pattern images, used Photoshop to change its colors, then uploaded the new file to this path: wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/assets/images/coral_pattern.png

I used the following CSS:

COPY CODE
    #header {
    	background: url('wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/assets/images/coral_pattern.png')
    }

However, the result was that the CSS did not reflect on the Members and Activity pages, and instead are displaying the Green pattern selected in the Styling settings. If I change the pattern to Pattern 1, which I believe is just the pattern without color, the issue is the same.

I tried declaring the .header-bg class with the css above, but this applies my custom background pattern to the Home page, but removes the pattern completely from the Members and Activity pages.

Please help getting this resolved quickly.

Thanks

ersalabert
    Participant

I managed to resolve by selecting the background type to be “Image”, uploading the background pattern file in Styling options > Header section > and in BuddyPress > Profile Header. The background image has to go in both locations for all the pages to have the same background.

Can you add this in your KB for future reference to other customers? Although it’s listed in https://archived.seventhqueen.com/sweetdate/article/buddypress-settings, a little extra text highlighting that in order for all pages to have the same heading, the steps need to be done in the Styling options section as well.

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

Yes, most sure the slider will works in next updates, i’ve already notified the developer about that.

At this moment we migrate to a new support platform.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?